Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2006 04:38:51 +0200
From:      "Dimitar Peikov" <dimitar.peikov@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP using PPPoE failure

Hello

I'm just playing with 6.2-BETA3 and discovered something odd.
I've setup my PPPoE connection to my ISP (it is working OK).
The problem I observed appears while PPPoE connection is active I want
to exit from PPP program. Then my PPP connection is closed, but I'm
not able to open another session via tun0 adapter until restart. Also
ppp process hangs (I guess it is blocked while try to open tun0
interface) - I waited for completion about 1min and didn't get it.

Message that appears in ppp.log is :
<<<
Phase: Using interface: tun0
Phase: deflink: Created in closed state