Date:      Thu, 7 Dec 2006 15:17:00 +0100
From:      Michael HENNETON <m.henneton@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        damien.bergamini@free.fr
Subject:   WPI Driver (beta version) and RDP connection

Hello everybody,

I'm running  FreeBSD 6.2-RC1 GENERIC  i386 on a lenovo 3000 v100 laptop whi=
ch=20
has a Intel 3945 wireless device. I found the driver here=20
http://people.freebsd.org/~flz/local/wpi/wpi-freebsd-20061109.tgz
This driver was made by Damien Bergamini (merci enormement =E0 lui)

I compiled it without error, but if i kldload wpi_ucode.ko i get this error=
=20
kernel: firmware_get: failed to load firmware image wpi_ucode

to make the wireless wi fi device works i only have to kldload if_wpi , tha=
t's=20
all...=20

Like this i can surf on the web but i soon i make an RDP connection via the=
=20
wireless device , i cant' establish the connection more than 5 minutes=20
(average) after the rdp screen is not responding anymore and i have to kill=
=20
the rdesktop process. When  i look at the 2003 server eventviewer i get thi=
s=20
error message : The RDP protocol component "DATA ENCRYPTION" detected an=20
error in the protocol stream and has disconnected the client. (see =20
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/323497/en-us)

And a dmesg on the freebsd shows hundreds of this message:

rx tail flags error 702

Obviously since i connect with RDP trough the RJ45 device; the rdp connecti=
on=20
works very well.

the more strange is that even if i get these rx tail flags error 702, i can=
=20
surf on the web with no problems.

So I would like to know if there is a link between my rdp problem and the r=
x=20
tail flags error ?

Thanks,

Regards