Date:      Tue, 7 Aug 2007 22:09:05 +0400 (GST)
From:      Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakhesh@rakhesh.com>
To:        Scot Hetzel <swhetzel@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Building Pine with PASSFILE option

Ignore this one please ... I figured a way out!

In Makefile
-----------

pre-fetch:
.if !defined(BATCH) && !defined(PACKAGE_BUILDING) &&
!defined(WITH_PASSFILE)
         ${SH} pkg-install
.endif
.if !defined(BATCH) && !defined(PACKAGE_BUILDING) &&
defined(WITH_PASSFILE)
         ${SH} pkg-install WITH_PASSFILE
.endif

And now I can test if $1 is WITH_MAKEFILE in pkg-install and show the
dialog accordingly!

That was fun! :)

Regards,
Rakhesh