Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2000 17:19:33 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Sascha Klauder <sklauder@ibd-web.de>
To:        chris.chris@fhtw-berlin.de (Christian Peter Gruendemann)
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netgear FA410TX device time out

+--- on Mon Aug 28 05:00:27 2000, Christian Peter Gruendemann wrote: ---
| ed1 at port 0x300-0x31f irq 3 slot 1 on pccard1
| ed1: NETGEAR (FA410TX) inserted.

IRQ 3 ist usally used by the PCIC controller, so that could be a problem.
Try using polling mode, ie just use

device	card
device	pcic0	at isa?
device	ed

in your kernel config file. Try to use another irq line and make sure
you have drivers for all your devices in the kernel, even if you don't
need them (eg USB support).

| But I can not connect to the internet. When I use dhclient to get dynamic
| stuff i got the following errors:

Make sure the card is working before playing around with DHCP (assign an IP
address manually with ifconfig).

Cheers,
-sascha