Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2006 06:45:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      Trigve Siver <trigves@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   xmms-musepack and libmpcdec

Hi,=0A=0AI have described my problem in this thread http://www.freebsdforum=
s.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3D45034 ... My problem is that when I use xmm=
s-musepack plugin (which doesn't use libmpcdec library) from ports and play=
 with it some MPC song, my CPU usage is bigger than using MPC decoder which=
 use libmpcdec (i.e. gstreamer musepack plugin with totem).. On http://www.=
musepack.net/index.php?pg=3Dlin there is xmms musepack plugin (which is dif=
ferent to plugin that is in ports) which use limpcdec...So my question is i=
f it is possible to port this plugin into freebsd ports?=0A=0Athanks Trigve=
=0A=0A