Date:      Thu, 30 May 2002 21:56:43 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Need to speak to...

On 2002-05-29 19:22 -0500, Steven Lake wrote:
> 	HI.  I need to speak to whoever handles the website and mail
> servers for freebsd.org and its dns.

You can always contact the postmaster of FreeBSD.org for issues
related to the mail server setup of the domain.  This is the canonical
address of contacts responsible for the mail services of a domain.

Before doing that though... you should probably provide us with more
information about the errors you're receiving.

> We're trying to post to your mailing list off one of our servers but
> it keeps getting rejected, host not found, yet we have all the
> correct pointer records and A records needed.

What is the exact error you are getting?

> However I did see what I think is a bad DNS entry in your zonefile
> via dig.  Please contact me so that we can discuss this and resolve
> it as soon as possible.  Thanks.

Can we see it?

- Giorgos