Date:      Thu, 16 May 2002 03:07:12 -0500
From:      wiz <jason@wiz.cx>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   suspend clock skew on inspiron 3800

Hello,

    After I resume my inspiron 3800 running -current, the clock is not
updated to the current time... how can I fix this, other than just putting
an ntp command in /etc/rc.resume ?

--
Jason Dambrosio         |  Half our life is spent trying to find something
Software Engineer       |  to do with the time we have rushed through life