Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 22:07:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <dyson@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        dannyman@sasquatch.dannyland.org, dyson@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A reminder of toxic -current

John S. Dyson said:

> If -current works for you, I am still concerned.  I would be misleading you
> and others if I stated otherwise!!!  I really do care about people getting
> messed up filesystems!!!

Following up on my own posting:  Maybe I am not being strong enough in
my suggestion:  Please do not use the -current kernel unless you know
that the consequences will be that you will likely loose filesystem(s).

Karl is trying to help with testing and advice, and unless you want to
participate in trying to narrow down the problem, please don't use
-current until we figure out what is going on.