Date:      Mon, 1 Sep 1997 16:21:53 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mounting Remote Fat & NTFS partions in FreeBSD 2.2.2

On Fri, 29 Aug 1997, Jonathan E. Lyons wrote:
 % Is it possible to mount a remote Fat/NTFS partion in Freebsd 2.2.2?
 % I've used samba to map BSD partions to my Win95/NT machines, but I'm
 % wondering can samba map a remote Fat/NTFS volume under say /usr/home/?

Doug White writes:
 > NTFS partitions are not supported.

Actually, I think he was asking about network mounts of SMB shares.
I remember seeing somebody mention an LKM for this a month or two ago.
Any help?