Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 13:38:55 -0400
From:      Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>
To:        rom_glsa@ein-hashofet.co.il
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   gIDE installation

Trying to install gIDE from the yesterday's ports collection on 3.2-S (from 3
weeks ago)...
As soon as the build process starts I get an error about an unknown symbol
"AM_PATH_GTK". I've looked through all the Makefiles and configure scripts and I
can't figure out what it is either.
My FBSD build is over 3 weeks old, hopefully that's not the problem since I'm on
a dialup connection for the summer.

Thanks,
Brandon
--