Date:      Sat, 10 Jul 1999 21:38:13 -0700
From:      Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>
To:        Jim <jameso@elwood.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache SSI question

At 10:58 AM 7/9/1999 -0500, Jim wrote:
>Can anyone confirm that that apache13-php3 port has SSI support?

Apache 1.3.6 by default has that module built in (it's called 'include'),
and my copy of the port (Makefile $Id: Makefile,v 1.73 1999/04/13 15:40:20
dirk Exp $) doesn't explicitly disable it, so it should be in there.

>I have checked the Oreilly apache book, the Apache
>home page, and some docs on CGI scripting. And according to everything I have
>found, I have everything setup right. There has to be something stupid I am
>missing, any help, or a push in the correct direction, would be great.

Do the log files tell you anything?

Seriously, though, you'd have a better chance getting help if you asked in
an Apache-specific mailing list. You would probably also want to actually
quote relevant sections of your apache config files.

--Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>