Date:      Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:38:54 -0600
From:      Derek Ragona <derek@computinginnovations.com>
To:        "James Csoka" <jimcsoka@dominionfirstmortgage.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Blocking an individual email address....again

To debug this you need to kick up the logging on sendmail, add the loglevel
option to your sendmail options in rc.conf:
-O LogLevel=80

You will need a loglevel value fairly high, like 80.  You can then watch or
just look at the sendmail log file:
/var/log/maillog

And see what is actually happening.

You should be aware that there are typically 2 to 3 separate instances of
sendmail running passing the mail around.

Hope this helps.

         -Derek