Date:      Sat, 8 Jul 2000 21:20:23 +0400
From:      Dmitry Koltsov <root@hostonfly.com>
To:        "Simon" <simon@optinet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re[4]: load balancing

Tipical uptime for our servers is 2-3 mohths. but 95% Ïf reboots is
result of updating software ;-)
Aand now we have some problems with speed of hdd on our
file-server(NFS).As result - small short fails of the system which you can see on mrtg.
We correct it soon.

Best regards,
 Dmitry Koltsov
 Host On Fly S.A.