Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 19:13:34 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
To:        Wild Fyre <wildfiah@yahoo.com>
Cc:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PPP

--7SAgGoIHugoKhRwh

* Wild Fyre <wildfiah@yahoo.com> [20010517 18:59]: writing on the subject '=
PPP'
Wild> Hello!
Wild>=20
Wild> How can i slow down my connection speed to my isp?
Wild>=20
Wild> Like set it as a 33.6 modem.
Wild> i think its 33600Bps or something so.
Wild>=20
Wild> i use ppp to dial up
Wild> (ppp.conf)

For example

isp:
 set line /dev/cuaa1
 set phone "220088"
 set speed 19200

Wild>=20
Wild> Thank you in advance
Wild> -stephan
Wild>=20
Wild> __________________________________________________
Wild> Do You Yahoo!?
Wild> Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
Wild> http://auctions.yahoo.com/
Wild>=20
Wild> To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
Wild> with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington Wananchi Online Ltd.,
wash@wananchi.com 1st Flr Loita Hse

A priest asked: What is Fate, Master?

And he answered:

It is that which gives a beast of burden its reason for existence.

It is that which men in former times had to bear upon their backs.

It is that which has caused nations to build byways from City to City
upon which carts and coaches pass, and alongside which inns have come
to be built to stave off Hunger, Thirst and Weariness.

And that is Fate?  said the priest.

Fate ... I thought you said Freight, responded the Master.

That's all right, said the priest.  I wanted to know what Freight was
too.
		-- Kehlog Albran, "The Profit"

--7SAgGoIHugoKhRwh

--7SAgGoIHugoKhRwh--