Date:      Fri, 29 Nov 2002 18:39:14 -0700
From:      Chris Brotherton <chris@evilelement.net>
To:        Tim Kellers <timothyk@wallnet.com>
Cc:        Jason Hunt <leth@primus.ca>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Accessing Windows Share

I tried to install smbfs with ports and received the following message:

smbfs-1.4.1 OS versions subsequent to 440002 include smfs

I was under the impression that smfs is part of the base system, but
that I had to include options in the kernel config.

If I try and use mount_smbfs, I get:

Command not found.

Chris.

p.s.  I have samba-2.2.6 already installed.