Date:      Wed, 03 Jan 2007 14:24:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      "A&E/The History Channel"<ShopAETV@newsletters.aetv.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Up to 85% off DVDs during our New Year's Sale!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Come Join Our New Year's Party:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up to 85% off over 100 DVDs, plus get a bonus $25 gift card when you
spend over $100 dollars.

Shop Now
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/eX6M0K6nDL0EWk0U8V0Eh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are in celebration mode!
Check out our staff's Top 10 for the best titles of 2006-- now up to 85% off!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The World At War: Collector's Edition DVD set

More than 30 years after its initial broadcast, THE WORLD AT WAR
remains the definitive visual history of World War II. Narrated by
Academy Award(R) winner Laurence Olivier and digitally re-mastered for
DVD, this is epic history at its absolute best.

What our staff thinks: "an unvarnished look at WWII, from every
perspective"
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/eX6M0K6nDL0EWk0U8X0Ej

Ultimate Mysteries DVD Collection

Gathered together in one stellar DVD collection is the best that
mystery has to offer.

What our staff thinks: "don't watch it while you're home alone"
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/eX6M0K6nDL0EWk0U8Z0El

The Revolution: The Series DVD Set

Available for the first time in a single DVD set, this sweeping,
acclaimed series definitively depicts the foundation of the United
States of America.

What our staff thinks: "the best recounting of the American Revolution
in existence."
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/eX6M0K6nDL0EWk0U8b0Et

The Best of A&E DVD Collection

Like a Greatest Hits for our dedicated viewers, A&E put together the
year's best shows in a single incredible DVD collection.

What our staff thinks: "the best A&E has to offer -- all in one
place."
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/eX6M0K6nDL0EWk0U8d0Ev

Best of The History Channel DVD Collection 2006

Don't miss this unique opportunity to collect the year's best
programming from THE HISTORY CHANNEL at one incredibly low price!

What our staff thinks: "It is a best hits collection for the History
fan."
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/eX6M0K6nDL0EWk0U8f0Ex

Ultimate World History Collection DVD

Explore the glories of Britannia, the majesty of Russia, the horrors
of the French Revolution and the brutal Conquest of America, all
inside this comprehensive DVD set.

What our staff thinks: "Span the critical moments throughout the World
in one set."
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/eX6M0K6nDL0EWk0U8h0Ez

A&E Network Studios: Romance Classics Collection 1 & 2 DVD Set

All your romance favorites are available together for the first time
in this extraordinary 28-Volume DVD set.

What our staff thinks: "best viewed from the couch with a blanket and
a big bowl of popcorn."
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/eX6M0K6nDL0EWk0U8k0E3

Desperate Crossing: The Untold Story of the Mayflower DVD

So much more than simply the story of the Thanksgiving meal, the epic
saga of the Pilgrims - fully realized in this vibrant DVD.

What our staff thinks: "a totally new way of looking at the Pilgrims
-- fact IS better than fiction."
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/eX6M0K6nDL0EWk0U8n0E6

Horatio Hornblower Collector's Edition DVD Set

>From midshipman to commander, experience the thrilling escapades of
the ultimate high-seas hero with the HORATIO HORNBLOWER COLLECTOR'S
EDITION, an eight-volume treasure chest of sweeping naval adventure
and lavish historical drama.

What our staff thinks: "Horatio does a great job of mixing drama and
action together into one fantastic series."
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/eX6M0K6nDL0EWk0U8q0EA

JFK: A Presidency Revealed DVD set

He was a young hero who brought the promise of a new era to the Oval
Office. Forty years after his death, the legacy--and mystery--of John
F. Kennedy continues to grow.

What our staff thinks: "the best history of the man and his legacy
I've ever seen."
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/eX6M0K6nDL0EWk0U8t0ED

For more BEST SELLERS from A&E click here
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/eX6M0K6nDL0EWk0U8w0EG

For more BEST SELLERS from The History Channel click here
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/eX6M0K6nDL0EWk0U8z0EJ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To ensure delivery of Special Offers from A&E/The History Channel
to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders), please add
ShopAETV@newsletters.aetv.com to your address book.

Your email address, stable@freebsd.org, is signed up to receive new
release info and offers from our store. If you do not wish to receive
any future email offers from our store, simply send an email to
unsub_shop@newsletters.aetv.com

We respect your privacy.
For more information, view our privacy policy:
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/eX6M0K6nDL0EWk0U830E7

A&E Television Networks, Email Marketing
250 Harbor Drive, Stamford, CT 06902