Date:      Sat, 7 Feb 1998 15:48:03 +0200 (EET)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        Stefan `Sec` Zehl <sec@42.org>, freebsd-ports@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/5308

This is late (I was away doing exams in January) but still:

tetris and xtetris were moved from because they (as it was claimed)
infringed upon the trademark.  In the specific case the letter combination
tetris does not appear anywhere. So why not?

	Sander

	There is no love, no good, no happiness and no future -
	all these are just illusions.