Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:52:10 -0700
From:      Kenneth Ingham <ingham@i-pi.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   panic: vm_pageout_flush page 0xc0a0a8fc index 0/1: partially dirty page

I am running a 4.2-STABLE with a kernel form a cvsup late last night.
When I try to do work in a coda filesystem, it dies with the message in
the subject line.

uname -a:
FreeBSD Clarke.i-pi.com 4.2-STABLE FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE #1: Mon Dec 11
10:14:42 MST 2000     ingham@Clarke.i-pi.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/CLARKE
i386

I have crash dumps enabled, and I can make the kernel and vmcore files
available.

This problem was introduced sometime between Nov 13, 2000 (a good
kernel built here) and Dec 8, 2000 (first bad kernel).

Kenneth