Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 1997 09:25:46 +0700
From:      Eugeny Kuzakov <Eugeny.Kuzakov@lab321.ru>
To:        Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HDLC on FreeBSD

Simon Shapiro wrote:

> Hi Y'll,
>
> I need the following, urgently:
>
> A way of connecting a FreeBSD box to an HDLC line, running, 56Kbps-256Kbps.
> The faster, the better.  What will be on the otehr side is a Cisco router.
>
> I have some ideas of my own but would like, very much to hear from thos who
> have done it already.
>
> I need to have 8-16 ports per system and have 3 ISA or 3 PCi slots
> available.
Ok.
You need Cronyx Sigma board.
Features:
	- master dma mode
	- 16650A
	- any port can setup as sync/async personally
	- onboard support ppp/hdlc
	- maximum rates: async - 115200, sync - 384000
	- if you uses BSDI, you can setup load balance ONBOARD !!!
	- drivers FreeBSD,BSDI,Windows NT.
Look at http://www.cronyx.ru, mailto://vak@cromyx.ru, Segrey Vakulenko.

		Eugeny.