Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:33:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      ThinkDifferently <Jeremy@FutureCIS.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vetting motherboard Gigabyte GA-MA78G-DS3H for FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE

ThinkDifferently wrote:

> I'm currently looking for an ATX motherboard...

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I do not need HTPC quality video and sound
from this thing.  I know the mobo I mentioned has HTPC written all over it,
but it's the base qualities (processor, chipset, SATA, etc.) that really
count.

All I need is basic VGA, and some stereo sound wouldn't be too bad.

I don't really care if accelerated video or theater-quality sound output was
bad or flaky.

I'm going to operate it as a server and plug it into a VGA KVM that has a
max resolution of 1024x768.