Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2000 16:37:33 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyho@bigpond.net.au>
To:        "Rink Springer" <rink@springer.cx>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cannot compile MySQL

-Hello
- I have been using MySQL and Postgresql  for a long time now from the
/usr/ports collection
- and I am using it on my old Pentium 166 with 64MB RAM without any problems
such  as running out of memory etc

- Maybe you should try to intall MySQL from www.freebsd.org/ports

- The advantages are: -

    - It installs MySQL for your automatically
    - It puts things in standard places