Date:      Thu, 9 Jun 2005 23:44:06 +0400
From:      Dmitry Mityugov <dmitry.mityugov@gmail.com>
To:        "scuba@centroin.com.br" <scuba@centroin.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mismatch results with disk performance

On 6/9/05, scuba@centroin.com.br <scuba@centroin.com.br> wrote:
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
>         No one else has seem this?
>         I upgraded to 5.4 and the problem was kept.
>         Should it be a problem with ICH5 driver?
>=20
>=20
> On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 scuba@centroin.com.br wrote:

Please bear with me, I just can't figure out what the original problem
was. Was it that any IDE HDD attached to the 2ndary IDE controller
always works very slow? Or was it that an IDE HDD attached as slave
always works very slow? I can try to reproduce this on weekend, I just
need to understand what should I look for.

--=20
Dmitry

"We live less by imagination than despite it" - Rockwell Kent, "N by E"