Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 1999 14:57:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@jade.chc-chimes.com>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@kdm.org>
Cc:        Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@itojun.org>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [freebsdcon] radisson reservation

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, Kenneth D. Merry wrote:

> Unfortunately, you have to call the local hotel to get reservations, and
> not the toll-free national hotline.  The hotel in Berkeley doesn't have a
> toll free number, so after sitting on hold with the Berkeley Radission for
> 15 minutes, burning long distance money, I decided to call the national
> reservations hotline.  They told me I had to call the reservations desk at
> the Berkeley Radission.

I called the 800 number in the FreeBSDcon brochure, it worked fine.

Regretfully, I now won't be attending the conference so now I get to find
out just how well they cancel reservations.

--
- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -