Date:      Fri, 06 Oct 2000 18:00:24 +0100
From:      "emrul.i" <outgoing@ice53.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with my server

Hi, I'm trying to write a chat server and I've developed a little client
simulator program to simulate 20 users in a chat room. The server
program crashes with the error "emslaptop /kernel: looutput: mbuf
allocation failed" - can someone please tell me what this error is since
I am unfamiliar with UNIX?

PS: I am intending on releasing my server as open source so I am willing
to let other people have a look at it.

Thanks in advance,
Jared Miles