Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:37:03 +0200
From:      Dimitry Andric <dimitry@andric.com>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@portaone.com>
Cc:        Andre Oppermann <andre@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: RELENG_5 kernel b0rken with IPFIREWALL and without PFIL_HOOKS

------------C71502924A713A4

On 2004-08-19 at 14:32:42 Maxim Sobolev wrote:

> After recent changes I am unable to compile RELENG_5 kernel (and
> probably HEAD as well, but I have not tested it) with IPFIREWALL but
> without PFIL_HOOKS. Neither manpage, nor NOTES lists PFIL_HOOKS as a
> requirement for IPFIREWALL. Please fix.

Andre Oppermann posted a FYI message about this a few days ago:

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?4122967B.8AE0261E

He's probably the person to add this to the manpage and NOTES. :)

------------C71502924A713A4

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (MingW32)

iD8DBQFBJKz/sF6jCi4glqMRAgdbAKC9hQWLj4+qX9cuhBdKmP4JEhYaNgCgxiEH
rinNpvUYtAU7B9Ra021KU+o=
=lEnc
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

------------C71502924A713A4--