Date:      Sat, 28 Nov 1998 19:26:42 +0800
From:      richard <richard@sneaker.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   auto update resolve.conf file  in Freebsd 2.2.7 ?

Hi all,

My ISP assigns nameserver IP on each connection.
FreeBSD 2.2.7 's ppp don't have a command "enable dns" like 3.0
How can I achieve the same without this command ?

BTW. I have tried ppp and pppd in 3.0 to connected to two
different ISPs in vain after many posts for help here and from
my ISP. None of the suggestions made any different.
When I switched to 2.2.7. I got them at my first attempt.
I did not use DES or Kerberos with 3.0, Would that be
the reason why 3.0 ' ppp or pppd failed ?

Regards,