Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2001 13:43:50 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To:        java@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Subject:   Strange errors with jdk13 patchlevel 5

Hi,

I found that when I'm trying to run any Java GUI application
I have the following error messages:

Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:            ManagerParentAct
ivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfBeginLine
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfBeginLine:           ManagerGadgetTra
verseHome()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfHelp
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfHelp:                        ManagerG
adgetHelp()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:    DrawingAreaInput() Manag
erParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfUp
Warning: ... fo [and so on....]

These errors aren't fatal, but I really would like to see whatever
problem causing them to be fixed before updating jdk13 FreeBSD port.

Thanks!

-Maxim