Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 23:53:04 +0200
From:      Stefan Esser <se@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>, freebsd-ports@freefall.freebsd.org
Cc:        Stefan Esser <se@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: kdenetwork - mimlib ?

On 1998-04-27 12:11 +0200, Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE> wrote:

> Any clues where mimelib/string.h etc. are located?

In kdesupport ...

> %make
> >> Checksum OK for kdenetwork-Beta3-1.src.tar.gz.
> ===>  Building for kdenetwork-3.1b
> make all-recursive
> Making all in kmail
> Making all in pics
> Making all in toolbar
> Making all in doc
> g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include/X11/qt -I/usr/X11R6/include  -O2 -Wall -c kmmainwin.cpp
> In file included from kmmainwin.cpp:11:
> kmmessage.h:7: mimelib/string.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from kmcomposewin.h:18,
>                  from kmmainwin.cpp:17:
> kmmsgpart.h:7: mimelib/string.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from kmmainwin.cpp:22:
> kmsender.h:7: mimelib/smtp.h: No such file or directory
> kmsender.h:8: mimelib/string.h: No such file or directory
> kmsender.h:9: mimelib/utility.h: No such file or directory
> *** Error code 1

Hmmm, those include files are listed in kdesupport/pkg/PLIST,
and the LIB_DEPENDS line in kdenetwork's Makefile should have
built and installed kdesupport.

Do you happen to have some old version of MIMELIB installed,
without the header files (which should have gone into
/usr/local/include/mimelib/*.h) ?

Regards, STefan