Date:      Fri, 26 May 2006 12:49:30 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@collaborativefusion.com>
To:        Matias <matiassurdi@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cant' find port

Matias <matiassurdi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bill Moran wrote:
>
> > Matias <matiassurdi@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I've been googling about this but I can't find the answer:
> >>
> >> Is there a port to install Yakuake (the quake-styled terminal for kde)?
> >
> > http://www.freshports.org
> >

> I've already looked for there, but it isn't listed, so, the reply to my
> original question is "NO" right?

Yes.  I mean, "no" ... er ...

Freshport is authoritative - it gets its information directly from the
FreeBSD ports CVS tree.  If you can't find the port on freshports, it
either hasn't been ported or you aren't searching correctly.

--
Bill Moran

JAYNE: It ain't impossible! Saint Jayne, It's got a ring to it.
BOOK: I'm just trying to remember how many miracles you've performed.
JAYNE: I once hit a guy in the neck at five hundred yards with a bent scope,
       don't that count upstairs?
BOOK: Oh, it'll be taken into consideration...
JAYNE: Well you make that sound kinda ominous...