Date:      Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:43:40 +0400
From:      Sergey 'DoubleF' Zaharchenko <doublef@tele-kom.ru>
To:        "whole_r" <hull@monisys.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dialup firewalling with FreeBSD

--=.3z(U/+wt2pFwzq

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:09:21 -0400 "whole_r" <hull@monisys.ca> probably wrote:

> Hello,
> I followed this doc to install my firewall. Upon reboot I get about 12 lines
> more or less like this:
>
> ipfw: size mismatch (have 176 need......)

Don't know about this, probably the ipfw program doesn't talk correctly
to the kernel, and you should rebuild (both or one of) your world and
kernel but

> It also says that dev tun0 doesn't exist.

This is correct and OK, since you don't have a connection established at
boot-time. After you have connected, the rule will get active just as
you expect.

--
DoubleF
Organic chemistry is the chemistry of carbon compounds.  Biochemistry

--=.3z(U/+wt2pFwzq

--=.3z(U/+wt2pFwzq--