Date:      Sun, 26 Dec 1999 16:23:01 GMT
From:      Andrea Venturoli <a.ventu@flashnet.it>
To:        "Jeff Palmer" <scorpio@sunline.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sportster ISDN 128k TA

** Reply to message from "Jeff Palmer" <scorpio@sunline.net> on Fri, 24 Dec
1999 22:22:17 -0500

> I have looked through /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/LINT  and see that there
> is support
> for my sportster 128 TA  (isa)

I have an ELSA QuickStep 1000pro ISA and I had the same problem, putting the
followin in my kernel config file allowed me to compile it.

options "ELSA_QS1ISA"
device isic0 at isa? port ? irq ? vector isicintr
pseudo-device "i4bq921"
pseudo-device "i4bq931"
pseudo-device "i4b"
pseudo-device "i4btrc" 4
pseudo-device "i4bctl"
pseudo-device "i4brbch" 4
pseudo-device "i4btel" 2
pseudo-device "i4bipr" 4
options IPR_VJ
pseudo-device "i4bisppp" 4

I'm not saying you'll need it all, but I was in a hurry, so I just put
everything in.

BTW, I have had some problems afterwards, and I'm not yet able to use my ISDN
card. Please let me know how it works for you.

 Bye
	av.