Date:      Fri, 5 Jun 1998 12:27:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@nvl.virginia.edu>
To:        bertha <bertha@www.frtnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: when I run the games, size's so small, how to re-size it?

On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, bertha wrote:

> Dear sir,
>
>       when I try to run a games, such as xgal, doom,lin-city, size is so
> small, how can i re-size the display,I try to use maximum size,but
> usually is as small as a diaglog box,
> could you tell me what to do?! thank you!

	If you are using a pretty default X11 configuration, you should be
able to change video modes/resolutions on the fly by pressing
Ctrl+Alt+Keypad-Plus and Ctrl+Alt+Keypad-Minus.  See the man pages for
XFree86 and your XF86Config if this is not configured already.

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,