Date:      Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:01:31 -0800
From:      Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "Socketd" <db@traceroute.dk>
Subject:   vm error

I am getting a rash of vm errors that started today:

> vm_page_cache: attempting to cache busy page

I don't seem to find anything obviously wrong in the system.  How do I
tell which process is causing the problem?  It looks like something is
hung, but I don't see any obvious candidates.  Everything is working
file and there are no obviously hung processes.  The vm_page_cache
module shows that the indicated condition is occuring, but no
additional info.