Date:      Tue, 24 Dec 1996 18:07:46 +0800 (CST)
From:      ywliu@phi.Sinica.EDU.tw (Yen-Wei Liu)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   GDB, Emacs and FreeBSD 2.1.6

Hi,

I have been using gdb in emacs for some time. But now when it comes
to 2.1.6, emacs 19.31 and gdb 4.13 (emacs is in packages-2.1.6),
I always get an error/warning message (every single step)

[tcsetpgrp failed in terminal_inferior: Inappropriate ioctl for device]

But nothing is serious. I believe in at least 2.0.5, this didn't happen.

Is there anyone who has the same experience , or knows what's going on
there ?

---
Hoffmann Yen-Wei Liu (Taipei, Taiwan)

"It seems like once people grow up, they have no idea what's cool."
                        - Calvin said to Hobbes, Calvin and Hobbes.

E-mail addr : (Personal) ywliu@tpts4.seed.net.tw
              (Business) ywliu@sinanet.com