Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 20:19:02 -0700
From:      "John Hengstler" <john@hei.net>
To:        "Hugh Blandford" <hugh@island.net.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Freeside

Our company has been using Optigold for a year or so.   Wanted to use
Freeside a while back, but was too complicated at the time to set up.
Optigold has worked flawlessly since we started using it.   It has a free
100 user key.  After that you have to pay...

Good Luck.

John Hengstler
HEI Communications