Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 2000 10:09:26 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
To:        James Wilde <james.wilde@glocalnet.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Disk recovery software

	Norton Disk Doctor Version 2 (or maybe 8) use to be fairly good at
getting stuff back. I've never found anything since that did what it
could. There is some high level Government stuff that I once played with
though that could do that, though you had to pay about $10k for the
licence, plus be involved with law enforcement somehow... :)

			Rick

Rick's FreeBSD Web page http://heorot.1nova.com/freebsd
Ace Logan's Hardware Guide http://www.shatteredcrystal.net/hardware
***FreeBSD - The Power to Serve! http://www.freebsd.org