Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:30:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   Audio on the Intel 815 AGPset m'board

   Well, closer and closer to replacing *this* ancient box
   with my new system.  It just finished two bruising weeks
   of stress tests.  The next goal is to see if the builtin
   audio works with tthe FreeBSD drivers.

   Anybody out there who has this (Intel 815) mainboard have
   sound working?  Which drivers should I drop into my MYKERNEL
   config.

   thanks, fellow FreeBSDers,

   gary

--