Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:37:07 -0500
From:      "Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>
To:        simond@irrelevant.org, FreeBSD mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Vaio touchpad and moused

simond@irrelevant.org stated:
: On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 09:26:32AM -0600, Michael C . Wu wrote:
: > On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 09:19:17AM -0500, Dibble scribbled:
: > | I have a compaq presario notebook with the touchpad and the X Server
: > | doesn't like it to well either.  I don't believe that it will double click
: > | on a tap, but there isn't a way to make it only respond to button clicks
: > | and not taps on the pad. Try the XServer and let me know if it works.  And
: > | if anyone knows how to fix the touchpad to not respond to taps and only