Date:      Mon, 24 Dec 2001 11:39:02 +0800 (CST)
From:      "Maren S. Leizaola" <leizaola@hk.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   HK FUG

Dear Sirs,
	We are getting ready to setup a HK FreeBSD user group. We have
registered the domain www.freebsd.hk.com to host our web site. And have
setup up a mailing list to start the process of setting up the user group.

"HK FreeBSD user group welcomes all FreeBSD users in HK.  Join us
to exchange information and get support."

	We have been using freebsd since 95 and have been through every
single release. We use it for fun and more importantly for production
servers.

Regards,
Maren.