Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:02:19 +0200 (EET)
From:      Michael Chrystenko <mike@is.lviv.ua>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   MFS creation trouble

Hello All!

I'm in trouble. I decided to compile my own version of PicoBSD image
adding there the zebra router. So I executed the script in build directory
and of course there was a mass of mistakes. I parsed all the scripts and
tried to create mfs filesystem manually (router version, 820K size of
filesystem). As a result I can mount this image-file and operate with it
but when the loadrer tries to load it I get a "mfs image is
invalid" message.

So maybe (I'm sure that) somebody have correct script to create such the
filesystem or there is the image with zebra,ripd inside.

Thank you on advance.

Michael Chrystenko
MCR4-RIPE