Date:      Sun, 5 Mar 2000 13:44:23 -0800
From:      "Charles Cox" <cscox@Stanford.EDU>
To:        <mmuir@es.co.nz>, "Walter Brameld" <brameld@twave.net>
Cc:        "Harlan Stenn" <Harlan.Stenn@pfcs.com>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: codecrusader and ntp

Yes, I have noticed this as well.  In fact, after looking at the source
archive on the FreeBSD web site, the last check-in comment for the Makefile,
in particular.  I found out that this port is *not* currently working.  I
have been trying to fix this myself so that I can submit a fix, but I
haven't really had enough time lately.  Sorry for not posting these results
earlier.

Perhaps we can all continue working toward a solution, and we will come up
with something.  At this point, I am pretty sure that the problem lies
somewhere in the make structure, but I am not sure exactly where.  If you do
a make, and grep for 'warning', this gives a number of results, and may be
our best starting point.

Chuck