Date:      Wed, 6 Nov 1996 23:47:50 +0100
From:      roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: please test -currents kernel

According to Justin T. Gibbs:
> The SCSI branch is not in -current yet and wont be until I get the okay
> from Stefan about the NCR driver.  I'm still interested in SCSI problems
> in current though, since I don't think the SCSI branch code will make
> 2.2R.

I use extensively both the AHB and the BT drivers and they work without
problems. Now, if you could get the BT driver to support Tagged Commands,
that would be great.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
  FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #26: Sun Oct 27 19:39:11 MET 1996