Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:07:49 -0400
From:      "pab" <pab@purplecat.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   sendmail question (sorry if this is the wrong list)

Please let me know if this list is not the right place to ask.

I am currently running freebsd 2.2.8 with sendmail 8.8.8.

currently incoming mail appears to land in

/var/mail

before being handed off to local users mailboxes.

However, I am running low on space in /var

Is it possible to move the location of /var/mail without too much difficulty
to another partition that I have plenty of space on?

Ideas or other options are welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Peter Brezny
purplecat.net