Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2002 17:59:31 +0300
From:      Polina Glazkova <Polina.Glazkova@DialogNauka.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   your logo

Hello!

My name is Polina Glazkova, I work in marketing department of
DialogueScience. Could you please send me your logo? I need to print
it in a catalog, because we produce antivirus for your servers. We
have Novell NetWare's logo, but don't have yours with a good quality.

Please copy your reply to marica@dials.ru
If you can do it, please send us. We need it tomorrow.

Thank you in advance.

With all my respect,
Polina Glazkova
marketing department DialogueScience Ltd.
                                 mailto:Polina.Glazkova@DialogNauka.ru