Date:      Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:32:24 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Mike Makonnen <mtm@wubethiopia.com>
Cc:        =?UTF-8?B?RGFnLUVybGluZyBTbcO4cmdyYXY=?= <des@des.no>, src-committers@freebsd.org, freebsd-rc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: svn commit: r179669 - head/sbin/rcorder

Mike Makonnen wrote:
> [ cc'ing -rc ]
>
> Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
>> Mike Makonnen <mtm@FreeBSD.org> writes:
>>>   Document the misleading nature of the REQUIRE line. The patch in
>>>   the PR has been heavily edited for style(9) and clarity. Mistakes are
>>>   mine.
>>
>> How about s/REQUIRE/AFTER/, to mirror BEFORE?
>
> I would be in favor of that. Any objections?

In some ways I think this would be a good change, although I confess I
have a yellow warning light in the "possibly gratuitous change"
column. My preference would be that we ask the netbsd guys about this
before we do it, either so that they can consider doing it also, or to
warn us about why it would be a bad idea.

Doug