Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:11:23 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Modem getting sio1 interrupt-level buffer overflow msgs

I have a Zoom model 2920 pci modem on sio1 and
connect to my ISP with user ppp.
I keep getting this message on the FBSD console
'30 more sio1 interrupt-level buffer overflows'
when installing ports that have to download tar files.
I also get this message when I use 'tip or cu' command
to issue ATI11 to the modem to display the last
connection values.

Any ideas of what is causing this or what to try to make it go away?