Date:      Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:11:44 -0700
From:      Sean Murphy <smurphy@calarts.edu>
To:        andreas@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: apsfilter-7.2.6

There is a problem with with apsfilter package it needs a dependency

netpbm

I emailed the freebsd-questions they responded with you need this
package "netpbm" so I installed it and then everything works fine
shouldn't this be added to the package dependences

Thanks

This is what i was getting before I installed the netpbm package

apsfilter fatal error: missing pngtopnm; can't convert file type 'png
image data'

Please install pngtopnm if you want to be able to print files of
this type.

-- apsfilter, your lpd input filter

apsfilter fatal error: missing pnmdepth; can't convert file type 'jpeg
image data'

Please install pnmdepth if you want to be able to print files of