Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:57:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Eric D. Futch" <efutch@nyct.net>
To:        Yoshinobu Inoue <shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gif and faith as kld...

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Yoshinobu Inoue wrote:

>Sorry, I received those mails in reversed order.

Not a problem.

>Ah, I noticed that gif routines need to be defiend in protosw,
>and they are defined like below with "#ifdef NGIF" directive.

[snip]

>Some consideration like in ip_mroute.c might be necessary.

Ok.  This part is beyond what I understand, which unfortunately, isn't
all that much :). I'm not sure what needs to be done.  I'm upgrading
another computer in the office here to 4.0 so I can test this some more,
since the computer I tried it on originally is somewhat important.

--
Eric Futch              New York Connect.Net, Ltd.
efutch@nyct.net         Technical Support Staff