Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 2003 01:22:02 -0400
From:      "Liquid" <liquid@homebass.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Another qmail question - envelopes staying in "limbo"

Ok, somewhat of an update on this.  I rebooted the server, just for fun
I guess, and sure enough, when I did, all those emails that were "in
queue" wound up being sent, and it worked.  Now I've just returned home,
and the same thing seems to have happened again.  Either something
happens every ?? hours, or every ?? mails I think.  Hope this sheds some
light on this for you all

Thanks again,
Sandro