Date:      Fri, 22 May 1998 12:58:02 +1000
From:      "Andrew Specht" <andrew@iaccess.com.au>
To:        "Frank Griffith" <frankg@idfw.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How do I erase an entire directory

rm -rf

this will do the trick, but BE CAREFUL it will delete EVERYTHING in that
directory plus the directory itself.

Andrew Specht                                             |  System
Administrator
E-mail:  andrew@iaccess.com.au                  |  Internet Access Australia
Internet:  http://www.iaccess.com.au              |  Melbourne, Australia